We've been on a lovely day out to Pickering. We rode the steam train Tornado to Grosmont We popped in to The Station pub which is next door to Grosmont station. We'd like to come back to Grosmont and stay at the pub next year. The journey back to Pickering was lovely and people waved to me
I'm Lambie and I used to live in a charity shop in Skipton until my new friends took me home with them. I've been on lots of holidays over the years and I make people smile. We're back home now from our holiday in Torquay where I made a new friend at the South Devon Group open day. I got to see some beautiful model trains Next time I'll share my pub visit where I had a nice cool drink.
A couple of weeks ago a naughty lady ran into the side of Tony's car. He wasn't best pleased but today he's really happy. He's bought a nice new car. I'm not allowed to drive it because lambs aren't allowed to drive cars. I think lambs,are allowed to drive tractors.
Comments
Post a Comment